Kingsland manufacture all of our punches and dies in-house at our Sheringham works. Using over four decades of experience, knowledge and craftsmanship.
Our continous investment in dedicated CAD systems, CNC - turning, milling, wire eroders and a vacuum heat treatment facility - all help to ensure that we have total control of the manufacturing process, from start to finish. This enables us to offer you:
- Same day dispatching of stock standard tooling, ordered before 12 o'clock noon BST.
- 48 hour dispatching of non-stock standard tooling, ordered before 12 o'clock noon BST
- A huge variety of shapes and sizes in stock
- Special tooling can be designed quickly and manufactured to a customers specific requirements
- High quality. All punches and dies are manufactured from top quality D2 toolsteel - specially heat treated in a vacuum furnace, for a long and productive working life on a wide variety of metals, including stainless steel